If you’re looking for a very simple mango recipe that will keep you wanting more, you’ve come to the right link. I enjoy mangoes so much that I’ve tried eating them in so many creative ways. This recipe is so impressive, yet so simple to create.
Most recently, I shared with you this delicious mango custard recipe. Today, I’m sharing another delicious recipe that only requires four ingredients to create—a creamy mango smoothie.
This creamy delightful mango smoothie recipe can be used as a dessert, breakfast, or a hearty snack. Feel free to add other ingredients to it and make it your own.
To upgrade this simple smoothie, I added fresh slices of mangoes in the form of a rose garnish to top it off, making the dish even more filling and appealing.
For this recipe, I used ripe mangoes because they help create a sweeter, creamier flavor. Furthermore, the riper the mango, the more flexible it is to help make the rose.
If you’re wondering how I transferred the mango rose to the glass, I used a fish slice. It provided a broader base so that the pieces wouldn’t come apart.
Creamy mango smoothie
- cutting board
- 3 large ripe mangoes (divided) You'll need one for garnish. Mangoes should be ripe but firm
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup condensed milk (It's really sweet) You may reduce the amount based on the mango sizes and your sugar threshold
- ice cubes
- Peel mangoes and slice
- Cut two of the mangoes into chunks
- Blend all ingredients until smooth and creamy
- Pour in a glass
- Cut two of the largest opposite slices
- Lay them down on a cutting board
- Using a sharp knife, create small ¼ inch slices. Cut the mango slightly diagonally to get longer pieces.
- Create a circular bud with one slice, build around it with the other slices, placing them individually the previous row to take on the form of a rose.
- Repeat this until you've arrived at your desired size.
Leave a Reply